- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking a full-time, experienced counter person who truly cares about providing outstanding customer care and interactions with everyone who they come in contact with. In this role you are looked at as the “face of the retail store” and the go-to person as soon as our customers enter our retail stores.
- Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism to all store customers
- Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
- Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
- Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
- Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
- Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
- Previous experience in a parts store or automotive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Valid driver's license
- Background and/or passion for the automotive industry, heavy equipment, farm industry, diesel, marine or dealership
- 3+ years of experience in a parts store or with auto body/collision
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems
- ASE Certifications
- NAPA Know How
- Experience working for an Independently owned parts store
NAPA is a Parts Store and so much more! We are driven to have the best people on our team to get the right parts to the right place at the right time. Come share the Know How and join our Columbiateam!
Today, there are more than 6,000 NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores. About 1,000 of them are corporate owned, and Genuine Parts Company is the employer for these locations. However, there are about 5,000 independently owned and operated NAPA AUTO PARTS Stores where individual store owners are the employer and this position is through an independently owned and operated store
We offer paid time off, year-end bonuses and 100% paid medical insurance.
About the company