- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our growing business is looking for a self motivated, hard working, dedicated team player to join ourorganization. This position is fast-paced and full of various tasks that are critical to our daily operations.During this critical time, we know and understand the severity of Covid-19 and how quickly it can spread. We have taken extreme precautions, established guidelines, and outlined processes and procedures to safeguard our employees as well as our customers.
What We Offer
- Full Time & Part Time Availability
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Sales and Service Discounts
- Training and Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Wash vehicles
- Clean new and used vehicle parking lots
- Move vehicle inventory and rearrange
- Hang marketing signage
- Shuttle customers to and from the dealership
- Perform other duties as assigned by other departments
- Great work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience in customer service with a friendly personality
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work retail hours, including nights, some holidays and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current Valid driver’s license
- Must Pass Physical and Background Check
At Clift Buick GMC we strive to be a destination dealership and value our employees as our number one resource.
We look forward to meeting you!
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
About the company