- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Serra Honda Grandville is part of Serra Automotive, a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry and the 19th largest Dealership Group in the USA.
What we Offer:
* 2 Weeks paid vacation in the first year!
* Free Demonstration vehicle to drive * $75,000 On Target Earnings
* A hands on management team willing to work closely with you to maximize your potential
* A company that is committed to growth as well as customer satisfaction
* A dynamic fast-paced work environment
* Opportunity for career growth * A competitive benefits package, including Health and Dental Insurance
* 401(k) Program with employer match * Opportunity to use leadership abilities and positively influence others
* Mentoring from professionals with a proven track record
* An exciting, lucrative, and rewarding career
Most recently recognized as a President's Award Winner, Serra Honda Grandville continues to be the largest volume Honda dealership in the State of Michigan.
Since opening in 2006, our foundation remains maintaining a fun/ethical environment and facilitating individual growth through independent thinking.
We are driven to create amazing experiences for our customers as documented by our on-line reviews.
In fact, we promote "YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK TO THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE".
Further, we are committed to serving our community by hosting events and participating in charities to benefit the surrounding areas.
Through the use of ever emerging technologies, Serra Honda Grandville continues to create a totally transparent experience for both our Team Members and customer.
Joining the outstanding Team at Serra Honda Grandville is your opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with an incredible organization.
Responsibilities * Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot's vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in managing the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications * Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Willingness to learn * Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer's needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
No sales experience is required for this role
- Serra Honda Grandville will train individuals with a strong customer service mentality.
Some of our most successful sales professionals have come from the food service or retail industries! Those who are motivated to learn and grow will have a strong change of success in the automotive industry.
You are closer than you think to the best experience of your life!Hireology . Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Grandville, MI
- customer service