- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
- Competitive Pay (up to $17/hr PLUS Spiff Incentives!)
- Full Benefits
- Educational Assistance
- Five Day Work Week
- And More!!
This position is accountable for providing a high level of customer service while helping customers find the best tires for their vehicles. This position requires a thorough technical understanding of all products and services. This position is also responsible for directing work-order flow and assuring that the shop systems are followed consistently. This position will perform responsibilities in the absence of the store manager and assistant manager and will also be responsible for helping in the development of customer contact personnel
- You must have at least 1 year previous customer service experience/sales experience and the fundamental knowledge of automotive service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- You will need to be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- You must have strong computer skills in regards to typing, email, internet and software navigation.
- You must also be at least 18 years old or currently participating in a Vo-Tech program and able to provide a valid work permit.
You must have a current valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. All applicants will be subject to a background check.
About Tireman Auto Service Centers:
At Tireman, our retailing roots go back to 1948 and we are still focused on growing the tire and automotive repair business. We are a consumer driven, dominant provider of tires, batteries, and mechanical service in the northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan region. We currently operate 20 locations and employ more than 350 workers. We believe that by providing the finest value experience that money can buy, we will achieve a unique service delivery that will develop a loyal and long-term customer following, thereby providing growth opportunities for all that are working as a team to grow the business.
About the company