- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
AVP, Global Cash Management Sales NBFI - 90229193
Primary Location:US-New York-745 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY
Posting Range:26 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
AVP, Global Cash Management Sales NBFI
As an AVP in Global Cash Management Sales, you will play an integral part in achieving the Portfolio Cash income plan through the relationship management of existing clients, protecting income lines from potential competitor threat, through the acquisition of new business in the cash arena and establish Barclays as one of the market leaders in the field of cash and liquidity management.
What will you be doing?
• You will lead all aspects of the Cash Management relationship globally, from Origination Deal Team coordination.
• You will research current markets and prepare client strategies.
• You will review client plans to create a recommended action plan for each quarter with a focus on increasing wallet share.
• You will engage in product management interaction, proposal response and on-boarding of the client.
• You will develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the Non-Bank Financial Institution Cash Management Market especially in the insurance sector.
• You will keep up to date and deliver upon all regulatory changes across NBFI sub-sectors impacting both Barclays and our client’s cash management processes, ensuring the Bank remains compliant.
• You will build and maintain strong customer relationships with valuable key names through effective client interaction.
• You will develop potential new banking business, which will require tailored and competitive pricing and bespoke integration with our customer’s systems.
• You will negotiate with the industry focused teams and customer’s tailored and competitive pricing structures.
• You will manage the implementation of Cash Management initiatives focused on aligning value with cost to serve.
• You will partner with the Relationship Manager, Global Relationship Director and Cash Management Sales peers to manage portfolio of clients.
• You will participate in portfolio discussions, ensuring all Cash & Liquidity topics and needs are addressed and action plans established.
• You will be responsible for all aspects of the Cash and Liquidity needs of the clients in the assigned portfolio.
• You will become the primary contact for clients to approach for cash management and liquidity needs.
• You will complete regular service reviews, specifically focusing on the Cash & Liquidity requirements of the client.
• You will provide call Reporting – completion of report for every client call.
• You will carry out Account Planning – Client Planning Maps for key portfolio relationships.
• You will actively support all client industry events.
• You will assist and undertake training for colleagues on new and developing cash management solutions with focus on UK/Europe/UAE and India.
• You will assist with the coaching of the relationship staff in the research, sale and implementation of core products.
• You will act within and advocate for Barclays Values: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence, Stewardship.
• You will seek, share and embed best practices and actively support the citizenship agenda.
• You will participate fully in your Performance Development, continue to proactively develop yourself and undertake relevant training (including sales process, product, industry, etc).
What we’re looking for:
• BA/BS Degree
• 4+ years of sales/product revenue accountability
• 3+ years of Cash Management Sales/product specific experience
• Experience with European Markets
• Cash Management experience in the Non-Bank Financial Institution sector especially Insurance
• Extremely commercial and client oriented individual with proven track record in client management and Sales of Cash Management solutions
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Resilient – demonstrates strong self-confidence, asserting professional capabilities when necessary when facing challenging situations. Able to work under pressure and in a time critical environment
• Outstanding communication, influencing and presentation skills. Highly collaborative with strong internal / external client centricity
• Industry specialization within the US market and also expertise in Global Cash Management market practices in the Europe
• Existing relationships and client access in the US
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.