- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused recruiting coordinator to join our global recruiting organization supporting AWS.
· Schedule interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
· Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
· Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirm new hires.
· Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
· Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
· Coordinate post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
· Identify opportunities to improve candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
· Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
· Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
· 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
About the company
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.