- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
This is a transformational role within NetApp that will drive our North America Cloud GTM with Microsoft Azure.This position will be responsible for all aspect of joint selling - partnering, GTM activities, sales enablement, pipeline management, sales opportunity reporting and sales management of NetApp and Microsoft sellers. Not only will this position be responsible for the day-to-day sales leadership, but it will also provide feedback into our product orgs to shape our product vision
The role of the US East Azure Sales Manager is to align the NetApp GTM strategy with Microsoft’s Azure GTM. This role is primarily responsible for building relationships with Azure stakeholders across the region and acts as the business development entry point to the Microsoft sellers. This role will also help customers evaluate NetApp’s data management offerings for their applications, recommend solutions that meet their requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a sales growth plan that includes mapping to the appropriate Microsoft resources, prospect into Account Team and Specialist Team units to build relationships, manage sales opportunities for NetApp’s data management offerings, create a sales pipeline and deliver a revenue forecast to NetApp Cloud Data Services leadership
- Disciplined in business-management; adaptable to a culture of accountability; build a strong and active business network; meets sales targets and operational standards.
- Build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts for our customers. Develop, communicate and provide high business impact solutions that enable digital transformation
- Maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE), per the foundational goals and aspirations of Microsoft
Clear communication, status, and leadership will be essential to succeed.As this is an emerging space, the ability to pivot quickly and try new ideas will also be required
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, and large dollar licensing and deal negotiation
- Experience and expertise selling large cloud deals to senior business decision makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
- Ability to solve customer problems with the Azure cloud platform, specifically solutions related to new internal LOB apps and external facing apps, migration to cloud, Hybrid cloud, datacenter infrastructure modernization, DevOps/DevTestalong with knowledge of enterprise and competitive cloud solutions
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of Cloud Services or SaaS sales and consumption processes
- Success in previous roles selling through or with partners and joint GTM efforts
- Clear and demonstrated understanding of the various capabilities of Azure Marketing and GTM Channels
- Ability to work in a fluid environment and possess a creative mindset for new forms of storage consumption/pricing models
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and be open to direct feedback
- Develop and grow a sales opportunity pipeline and manage a collaborative sales campaign
- Ability to define an operationalize a plan within an established company
- Be able to articulate a business case for the established direction/investment in this space
-10+ years demonstrated sales leadership success, leading high-growth, emerging businesses a plus.
-Demonstrated success in building and developing high performance teams.
-Broad company & business experience, especially in go-to-market roles
-Proven success managing a diversified business, global responsibility a plus.
-A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.
Location:US / Open
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled