- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NANTUCKET UNITED STATES
Wouldnt it be nice to love your job? To love the people you work with and for? To feel valued in your workplace? Guess what? Thats easy to do at RogersGray!
Here you can expect lifelong friendships, company parties, 35 hour work weeks, tons of benefits, community involvement, and giving back are just some of the awesome perks of being part of the RogersGray
- award winning
Sounds pretty cool, right?
Discover a career at RogersGray, one that can last a lifetime!
Develop yourself personally and professionally through our RG Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through RGs giving programs.
RogersGray is currently seeking talented candidates for Consultants in our Business Insurance Division located in our Nantucket Office.
What on earth would Consultant be doing, you ask?
- Driving in new B2B business opportunities to the Agency
- Engaging the community and your network as a RogersGray ambassador
- Partnering with business owners to identify how to best protect their livelihoods
- Educating clients and our community on coverages and risk mitigation
We need our qualified candidates to have
- Demonstrated success in outside, B2B sales in a highly-regulated industry
- Experience conveying the value of expertise and service over product
- Impeccable, professional presentation skills and demeanor
- An established connection to the community and referral network
But wed be head over heels if you also had
- Agency experience and/or Business Insurance knowledge
- An active MA Property & Casualty Producer License
- A love of learning and technology the faster you learn, the faster you can hit the ground running!
This role will require travel to the Kingston Office and/or other Rogers & Gray office locations for the first 6 to 12 months and as needed thereafter.
If that sounds like you, apply here! While we are checking out your application, check us out on Glassdoor, YouTube, Facebook.
You already live in one of the best places, so why don't you WORK for one of the best places? R&G was recently recognized as one of Boston Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" in 2018! Check out for more information about how awesome it is to work here!
RogersGray believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity/expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.? Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination.
In addition, RogersGray will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.PandoLogic.
Keywords: Sales Representative, Location: Nantucket, MA