- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States?Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career?If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team.Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates.We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests.Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
The Renaissance Hotel at Patriot Place is seeking friendly and detail orientated banquet set-up housepersons to join the team. The Banquet Houseperson roll is to set up and clean up all receptions and banquet functions efficiently, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction from beginning to end, along with the ability to maintain poise in fast-paced and high volume situations.
Full and part-time positions available
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of any banquet rooms, hallways, storage and service areas.
- Routinely inventory and care for banquet supplies such as linens, chairs, china, glassware, flatware and decorations.
- Required to set up the banquet room per the specification of a banquet events order, and then reset the room to its original state after the event has concluded.
- Assemble temporary dance floors, podiums and other structures
- Help in the transport of food, beverages, decorations and equipment
- Multitasking, reasoning, problem-solving, and paying attention to detail are desirable
- Polish glassware and silverware
- Work without direct supervision
- Assist servers during events
- transport tables and equipment
- report maintenance issues to management
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work with speed and efficiency while under pressure
- Detail oriented
- Flexible schedule
Colwen Hotels offers a comprehensive rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V
- customer service