- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search forBanquet On-Call Serversto join their team!
- Earn a competitive wage of$5.05 per hourtips
**Full/open availability is required to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per month. Shift vary - AM/PM & are dependent on business needs. **
- Must be 21 years or older - legal age to serve & pour alcohol in the state of Arizona
- 6 months of previous Banquet Serving experience is required.
- Food Safety Certification is required at time of hire. Must have/be willing to obtain at time of employment.
- Previous restaurant, hotel/resort experience, preferred.
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Server, you would be responsible for delivering and serving food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set banquet tables to meet function specifications
- Deliver and serve food and beverages, including, but not limited to, meals, condiments and accompaniments
- Ensure menu knowledge
- Remove china, glassware, silverware, etc. from tables at the conclusion of the meal period and deliver to the stewarding area
- Ensure guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Respond to guest requests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Assist others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- safety and security