- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is in search of a Full-Time Banquet Set-Up/Houseperson to join their team!
- Earn a competitive wage of$5.05 per hourtips
Scheduled shifts vary upon business needs:
- PM Shifts – 2PM – 10PM
- Overnight Shift – 10PM – 6AM
**Full/open availability is required to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays. **
- 1 year of previous hospitality experience required.
- Food Safety Certification is required at time of hire. Must have/be willing to obtain at time of employment.
- Previous restaurant, hotel/resort experience, preferred.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Basic knowledge of Meeting Rooms Set up, service standards, guest relations and etiquette
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in outdoor areas
- Be familiar with all events happening at the hotel
- Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time while maintaining professionalism
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Set-Up Attendant/Houseperson, you would be responsible setting and cleaning banquet facilities for functions in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set tables and chairs to meet function specifications.
- Clean meeting space including washing meeting room walls at beginning of events
- Clean meeting space including, but not limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, polishing, wiping areas and washing walls before and after events
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- human resources