- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you’ve experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we’ll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.
Just like our menus, we look for people that are vibrant, true, fun, and creative with colorful personalities. We are seeking smart people on the leading edge of the restaurant industry that is changing the way people think about and experience healthy eating.
True Food Kitchen doesn't have your average bar - think cocktail meets juice bar! As our bartender, you'll be prepping and making all of our in house juices, preparing our unique signature cocktails, and brewing the occasional latte! Master your beverage craft while building relationships with our guests and making great tips!
Our bartenders help to create a comfortable, welcoming environment for our guests, know the difference between service and hospitality and get a kick out of making other peoples days brighter, happier and healthier.
- You are true to the belief of amazing service and offering the best hospitality.
- Legal age to serve alcohol is a must
- Experience bartending or working in a juice bar would be beneficial
- The flexibility and availability to work nights, holidays and/or weekends should be doable
We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth and a development program to get you to that next position in your career.
- Fun work environment while making great $$$
- Flexible scheduling and ability to switch shifts
- Opportunities to rapidly grow your career
- Become an expert in your craft and travel the country sharing it with others
- 35% restaurant discount
We'd love to meet you in person!
- customer service