- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Ann Arbor
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products? Germain Honda of Ann Arbor is seeking an energetic individual to join our unique and fast-paced Business Development Team as a BDC Representative. This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
As a BDC Representative, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle.
You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase.
Also, as a BDC Representative you will learn about the newest vehicles and technologies on the market.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments.
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
- Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
- Participate in team and process development sessions keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily.
- At least one previous role based in customer service experience
- Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
- Positive and hardworking personality
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver s license
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
- Company Outings and Activities
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Employee Discounts
- Family-Friendly and Inclusive Culture
- Career Growth and Internal Promotions
- Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
- CLOSED on Sundays to create a schedule that allows you a job and a life
At Germain, our mission is to attract, develop and retain exceptional people to deliver an outstanding experience that creates loyalty beyond reason, one customer at a time.
For immediate consideration, visit us at GermainCareers.com .
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- customer service