- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are seeking a Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) Sales and Marketing Competitive Assessment Representativewho may work from either ourSt. Louis, MO orArlington, VA offices. In this role, you will be reporting into the functional sales and marketing team works across all BDS divisions in supporting the largest and most important captures for BDS. You will primarily focus on St Louis programs, but would have the opportunity to support other areas as well.
- Competitive Assessment capabilities including techniques to lead technical teams to develop competitor strategies, tradeoffs between different design approaches, innovative thinking of potential new and different solutions.
- Understanding key cost drivers in design approaches for assisting development of price to win (PTW) targets on competitive campaigns
- Understanding of USG DOD source selection process and federal acquisition rules.
- Understanding of US and international competitors for BDS products and services
- demonstrated track record of impactful contributions to capture teams pursuing competitive awards
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 or more years of experience in strategy, competitive assessment, business intelligence and/or market analysis
- Experience with the DODacquisition process
- Willing and able to obtain a US Government Secret Clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills and Experience)
- Masters degree or MBA
- Experience developing and executing Price-to-Win (PTW) strategies
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 14 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+9 years' related work experience, Master+12 years' related work experience, 18 years' related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.