- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Have a passion for working with children? Come join the Building Connections Behavioral Health, Inc. family!
Please note you must be available to work between 3pm and 7pm a minimum of 2 days per week.
$18 - $23 an hour - Part-time.
We serve the greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Building Connections is looking for motivated, energetic individuals who have a passion for helping others. At BCBH we are looking for the right person to work with children and families.
Building Connections Behavioral Health, Inc. provides:
- In-Home ABA Services (ages 3-21).
- Early Intervention (ages 0-3).
- 1:1 School Aides.
Behavior Interventionist Duties:
- Provide behavioral therapy with individuals in their home, school, and/or community.
- Accurately record data for each program.
- Teach communication skills, social skills, self-help skills, and play skills through ABA principles.
- Engage in and ensure client safety.
- Quickly and accurately communicate problems/concerns with appropriate staff.
- Report updates and progress to the supervisor on the case.
- Play games, have fun and incorporate them into learning.
- Keep the children motivated to learn.
What we offer for our BCBH family:
- $18- $23 an hour (dependent on education and experience in the field or related industry).
- Paid training to sit for your RBT certification exam.
- Supervision by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs).
- Ongoing training and support by staff.
- Opportunities for growth.
- Paid drive time and mileage.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for employees working an average of 30+ hours weekly.
- PSL- 1st-year accrual is 1 hour for every 30 hours worked.
- Required: No previous experience required.
- Preferred: Experience working with children 0-16.
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Preferred: Bachelor or Masters in a related field.
About Building Connections Behavioral Health:
Increasing independence for children with developmental disabilities using Applied Behavior Analysis the scientific study of behavior.
About the company