- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
We are seeking a Data & Analytics Engineer to create information analysis and reporting solutions across key technical governance applications and platforms, collaborate with key business stakeholders to optimize and streamline reporting and metrics, and implement solutions to create better business value. He/she should be a highly experienced “hands capable” of building leading edge analytics solutions and platforms for big data, data science, and traditional reporting needs. This individual should be analytical, have a background in data and analysis, and well versed in agile techniques. This role will be responsible for ensuring code is well designed, efficient, and uses best software development practices to build and enhance our big data systems for scale.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Design and build internal business intelligence / analytics platforms to aggregate data across internal technical sources and disseminate analytical insights globally within the company.
- Collaborate with different Corporate Technical (Supply Chain) Process owners to determine and meet their reporting and analytics needs
- Collaborate with a team of data analysts and data scientists to ensure timely high-quality information and insights delivery
- Connect key technical data sources, explore and implement artificial intelligence technologies and drive data automation to unlock value and productivity for the Global Technical function
- Design and build MVP traditional BI solutions and big data solutions leveraging the data lake based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements, and established coding standards
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MS Azure BI / Analytics Platforms & Tools) under Dev/Ops model
- Create visualizations and reports for complex or incubation data products to drive insights
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Related Work Experience:
- Related work experience: 7+ years of analytics/data management experience
- Experience designing, developing and implementing traditional BI and big data information systems managing large data sets of multiple sources
- Experience with databases, information and insights, advanced analytical tools
- Background in data modeling and/or data mining
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms
- Extensive knowledge of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (extract, transform, load) framework
- Experience with one or more of the following strongly preferred:
- NoSQL databases (Azure Cosmos DB, Document DB, Mongo DB, etc)
- PySpark, Python, Scala, Spark
- ETL: Azure Data Factory, Informatica, SSIS
- Azure SQL DB
- Experience with visualization software (e.g., PowerBI, Tableau)
- Development Methodology: Experience using Agile methods such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and/or Feature-Driven Development (FDD)
- Dev/Ops: Experience and/or training in Dev/Ops methods and tools such as Jira, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, Bamboo, BitBucket.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Passionate, creative and forward thinking individual
Years of Experience:
7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day