- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Florida Blueisseeking experienced Licensed Health Insurance Agents to join us during theupcoming Open Enrollment period. We will have opportunitiesstarting throughout the summer so please apply to be a part of our talentcommunity and help us grow membership and drive better health outcomes formembers.
Florida Blueisfocused on helping people and communities achieve better health care and are atthe forefront in the transformation of health care. We are looking for someonewho is passionate, and eager to take a positive impact with someone’s healthjourney.
In this temporary roleyou will enjoy challenging yourself to assist individuals with identifying thebest health insurance product to meet their individual needs in a call centerenvironment.
You will provide aconsultative sales experience that will focus on improving the health care ofour current and future members.
You will work with thecustomer to create solutions and ensures a smooth sales process while achievingsales goals.
Calls will be primarilyin-bound with the goal of enrolling the customer into a health plan. Outboundcalls will also be required to follow up and close the sale or supportmarketing campaigns to convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Present and explain recommended product solutions, including benefits, features, company services, operation processes; present alternatives as appropriate
- Generate customer sales via qualified inbound calls/outbound opportunities based off client expectations
- Identify and cross-sell prospects on various product offerings
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding product offerings
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience through a knowledgeable, positive, professional interaction
- Help customer select appropriate health solutions by identifying and overcoming buying obstacles
- Drive growth by exceeding sales goals and objectives
- Exceed all company and client driven metrics for sales revenue, retention rates, and service level expectations Compliance (20%)
- Strive to resolve customer issues on the first call and log all information
- Follows compliant sales scripts, and compliance procedures
- Researches and resolves disputes and problems within established guidelines
- Completes, processes and maintains applicable paperwork and records
- Facilitates correct application process Required
- Self-Directed and Goal:Oriented with a focus on achieving sales success
- Be able to read, write and speak in both Spanish and English
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to build trust and rapport with customers
- Proficient typing skills, and the ability to navigate technology systems, including web sites, e-mail
- Experience with listening and relating key information to comparable selling situations to apply appropriate responses and actions
- Ability to be flexible with role needs and changes
- Comfortable with receiving feedback and direction
- Ambitious and curious to succeed in role RequiredEducation: High School Diploma orGED
Required Licenses andCertifications:
- 2-40 or 2-15 License (Florida)
- Successfully complete assigned product training
- Successfully complete required background screening and fingerprinting required for this role PreferredQualifications:
The preferredqualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience
- 1 YearCommissioned & Bonused Sales Experience
- 1 YearCall Center Experience
- 1 Year Health Insurance Experience Attributes:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Spanish/English bilingual skills highly preferred
About the company