- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition Number19-0219 Post Date11/7/2019 LocationDaymar College - Murfreesboro TitleBilling and Coding Instructor Part TimeYes CityMurfreesboro StateTN Career InformationWe appreciate your interest in Daymar College's employment opportunities. At Daymar College, "We Change Lives One Person at a Time".
What to Expect with the Online Application Process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
•Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
•Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
•Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. Daymar College is a division of Hussian College, Inc. If you are a current Hussian College, Inc associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
DescriptionThe Instructor works with staff, faculty and students to provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere, where students can learn the skills required, to obtain the job they need, to have the lives they want.
Classroom Instruction. Conducts classroom and lab activities according to program requirements to ensure that students acquire the personal, interaction and professional/vocational skills to be effective in the vocation they have chosen to pursue.
Student Relations. Serves as a mentor, develops and maintains positive and professional relationships with students in order to monitor and resolve students’ concerns
Campus and Community Involvement. Participates in activities and meetings in order to stay informed of current private and political events that will foster professional growth
Title IV Compliance. Tracks and monitors student attendance and other student information to ensure that the College remains in compliance with Company policies, Title IV and other regulatory agency requirements.
RequirementsThe following job requirements represent minimum levels of education, experience and competencies/abilities needed to perform this job successfully:
1. Education: Billing & Coding Instructors - Current National Certification required; Associate's degree required.
2. Experience: Must have a minimum of four years in the field
3. Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
· Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
· Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
· Organize and execute around multiple priorities
· Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Speak effectively to both large and small groups of people
· Prepare and conduct effective presentations
· Demonstrate excellent listening skills
· Cooperate and collaborate as a member of a team
· Excellent leadership and motivational skills
· Strong presence/history in the Campus Community preferred
· Strong training skills
· High ethical standards
· Eligible to be bonded
· Ability to travel as required
· Use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and maintain records, correspondence, reports and other data
· Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.