- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.10 - $19.80 gross per hour
If finance piques your interest, start your new career as a Billing Clerk for an exciting firm. In this Billing Clerk position, you will analyze bills and compile data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This Billing Clerk is only open to candidates willing to work in the Reading, Pennsylvania area. Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
What you get to do every day
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Review, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Obtain missing or correct data when necessary, after evaluating billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness
- Comprehensive knowledge of billing
- Bachelor's (BA/BS) degree in accounting or finance- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Sufficient knowledge in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.