- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $17.41 - $20.16 gross per hour
- DULLES, VA
There is an opening at an exciting firm for a Billing Clerk, so if you're looking for a new career and finance piques your interest, this might be the job for you. As a Billing Clerk, your duties will consist of reviewing bills and compiling data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This Billing Clerk opening might be right for you if you're looking for work in the Dulles, Virginia area! Accountemps is seeking ambitious individuals with strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy to join a focused and motivated team. Contact us today to find out more.
What you get to do every day
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data quality and consistency
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Review, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Gauge billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, acquiring missing or correct data when necessary
interested candidates, please send a Word copy of your resume to Irene.ClarkeBennett@Accountemps.com
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Sufficient knowledge in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- SAP experience
- Billing experience desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.