- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- King of Prussia
Part of the Education field, Accountemps needs an orderly Billing Clerk with an eye for detail to join their team. Based in the Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania area, this is a long-term temporary-to-full-time Billing Clerk opportunity with a company in the Education industry. In this Billing Clerk position, the selected candidate will be reviewing bills and entering data into spreadsheets and accounting software. This is your chance to contribute with hands-on assignments and get your career moving in the right direction. Apply for this Billing Clerk role today.
What you get to do every day
- Construct financial procedures and controls
- Review, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data quality and consistency
- Assess billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, tracking down missing or correct data when necessary
- Less than one year of experience
- Microsoft Office Word experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- Efficient in spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Outstanding data entry skills
If interested in this position of Billing Clerk, please reach out to Ashley Loper at email@example.com or 484-254-9040
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.