- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Antonio
Body Seibi Production Technician-TEM00144
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and start your impossible with us.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Bodyweld Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Seibi Technician.
The primary responsibility of this role is to Inspect and confirm new or modified equipment and to prepare that equipment for manufacturing production.
Reporting to the Seibi Manager, the person in this role will support the Bodyweld production engineering department's objective to deploy or modify welding equipment to facilitate new model launch and support manufacturing production changes.
What you’ll be doing
- Offline and/or online robot programming
- Confirm that new model equipment meets set standards and performs as intended
- Prepare and confirm new Bodyweld equipment at the vendorsSupport weld machine Seibi activity at North American Manufacturing Companies from installation to start of production
- Develop equipment countermeasures during set up/trials
This is a TMNA Job Level 14/NAMC Grade 30
What you bring
- Associate technical degree (or higher), or equivalent work experience
- Current SEIBI or Bodyweld maintenance experience
- Experience with Robot teaching and interlocking
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Ability to travel extensively (including international travel)
Added bonus if you have:
- Degree in Industrial Maintenance related field
- SEIBI Experience
- Bodyweld SEIBI experience
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options (if applicable)
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Need assistance with your application? Send an email to TalentLink_Admin@toyota.com. We’ll do our best to reply within 48 business hours.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Job Manufacturing Engineering
Primary LocationUS-TX-San Antonio-San Antonio
Organization TEMA - Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America
Travel Yes, 75 % of the Time
% Overtime 25%
Job Posting May 15, 2019, 2:50:19 PM