- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- NEW YORK MIDTOWN, NY
Our Client, a Midtown Manhattan Real Estate Holding Company is seeking a self-driven and organized Real Estate Bookkeeper to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Alternative special projects as requested
- Maintain monthly accounting close
- Produce monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Accounts Receivable/ Accounts Payable
- General ledger
- Capable in credit card management and reconciliation
If interested in this full-time employment opportunity, send your resume to Vanessa Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- QuickBooks a must, Yardi a huge plus
- 5+ years Standalone Bookkeeping/ Accounting - comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Real Estate accounting a must
- Solid understanding of bank reconciliations
- Well-founded grasp of Income Statements and Balance Sheets
- Basic Excel experience
- AP - 100+ checks/week
- AR - processing dividend/ distribution checks monthly/ quarterly, some rent checks (20 rent checks/month) and an understanding of reinvestments, distributions and contributions
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to retain complex work directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- real estate
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.