- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our Salary Professional Service division is looking for a Bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style. https://www.roberthalf.com/work-with-us/our-services/long-term-project-consultants
As a Salaried Professional, you will be placed on medium to long term projects with our clients that will allow you to excel while gaining knowledge of new softwares, industries and opportunities. As a full-time employee with Robert Half, when you are in between assignments you will still receive a paycheck. If you like working on a project in new environments or fixing what's broken at a company, this is the job for you!
Your responsibilities in this role
• Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
• Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
• Balance accounts by reconciling entries
• Maintain and balance general ledger
• Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
• Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
• Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
Qualifications that we're looking for
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
• Experience using accounting software
- business administration
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.