- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A client of Robert Half Finance and Accounting has a new full-time role available for talented and eager Bookkeepers. Apply today! You will manage cash applications, data entry, and full cycle A/P as the Bookkeeper. This will often include some light coding along with general ledger reconciliation and journal entries. Similarly, you will be responsible for accounts payable, reconciliations, month-end closing, and accounts receivable. You should apply immediately if you're self-driven and an organized detail oriented. Located in Kannapolis, North Carolina, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening.
What you get to do every single day
- Produce subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Credit Card management and reconciliation
- Handle monthly accounting close
- Ready monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Uphold monthly accounting close
- Enter Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Secondary assignment when necessary
- Prepare cash flow projections, as needed
- General ledger
- Categorize sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Previous accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- QuickBooks Online experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- Detailed and have the ability work independently
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
-Public Accounting experience is a plus.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please contact Meagan Murphy at 704-339-0550 or Meagan.Murphy@RobertHalf.com.
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.