- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accountemps is seeking a Bookkeeper with dynamic communication skills, a positive attitude, and a detail oriented demeanor for a role. This position requires a strong command of social skills and a readiness to collaborate with others. Does this role suit you? Be sure to contact us. Located in the Los Lunas, New Mexico area, the company offering this multi-faceted long-term temporary-to-full-time Bookkeeper position provides a terrific work environment where effort is rewarded.
How you will make an impact
- Preside over an efficient system to track financial transactions and define policies and procedures for bookkeeping
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Preside over and review general ledger
- Arrange financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Reconcile accounts by rectifying entries
- Outline Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Support quality archived records by filing documents
**** Please send me your resume to email@example.com ****
- Proficiency in Sales Tax
- Adeptness in Quickbooks Online
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience desired
- Bookkeeping experience
- Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Microsoft Excel experience
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Prior experience working with collections/accounting software
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.