- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $20.00 - $24.00 gross per hour
Position Description: Bookkeeper
Basic Function: The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
1. Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
2. Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
3. Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit
4. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
5. Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
6. Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
7. Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
8. Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel
9. Comfortable utilizing Microsoft Dynamics
• Associate's degree/Certificate in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles
• At least two years of accounting experience
Please send all resumes to our Staffing Manager for immediate consideration!
Mari-Lyn Sweis - email@example.com
- microsoft excel
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.