- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Delta Mechanical is seeking a Branch Operations Manager to join the team.
We are a plumbing service provider for the Home Depot in several states, with a headquarters office in Mesa, Arizona.
We are looking for a great fit to join our commitment to our team, service, and customers.
Compensation to be determined upon experience: Range $ 65,000.00 to $ 70,000.00 with a Quarterly Incentive Program.
*Locations to oversee are: Tampa and Saint Petersburg* Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Oversee and maintain team of top-performing plumbing technicians.
· Work directly with executive management on operational strategy as related to performance and goals.
· Support dispatchers in scheduling technicians for appropriate jobs according to vicinity and skillset.
· Regularly visit jobsites for quality control, coaching and training purposes.
· Regularly visit clients and customers to maintain network and relationships.
· Responsible for expanding network and developing new relationships for new opportunities.
· Technical support for all field technicians and laborers.
· Review technicians work orders to make sure that all work is being done to code and correctly.
· Act as the primary connection between the office staff and the field and answer any technical questions that may arise.
· Advise executive management on growth opportunities.
· Identify and eliminate waste in existing processes and procedures.
· Identify and eliminate risk within the organization.
· Assure that communications from the office reach the field in a timely and efficient manager.
· Responsible for the implementation of and adherence of corporate processes and procedures.
· Maintain controls over materials purchased inventory.
· Regularly assess skillsets and provide evaluations, and coaching.
· Identify and replace non-performers.
· Conduct interviews with new technicians and laborers and assess their skills to see if they meet company standards.
· Plumbing Industry experience is preffered
· Minimum of 5 years' field management experience required
· Minimum of 5 years' customer service experience required
· Must be completely drug free at all times
· Must possess strong ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members, management, and vendors in both written and verbal form
· Excellent customer service and organizational skills
· Proven ability to identify new opportunities for growth
· Positive and energetic approach
· Strong residential plumbing service experience
· Must have excellent trouble shooting skills and problem-solving skills Benefits Include:
· Health, Vision, Dental, ETC.. Insurance Benefits
· Paid Time Off
· Company cell phone
· Company vehicle
· Company uniforms
- customer service
- quality control