- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
The Manager, BRM Wine and Spirits (W&S) Commercial, Emerging, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) is the point of focus of information technology (IT) partnership with W&S Commercial, Emerging and M&A groups. Reporting to the Vice President, BRM Business Engagement, W&S, this role will partner with leaders of W&S Sales and Marketing functions and Emerging divisions to stimulate, surface, and shape demand for IT solutions, services and assets. The role will also ensure delivery of IT solutions that generate business value and confirm results are measured and communicated.
- Work with business partners in W&S and Emerging to enhance Business IT relationship maturity.
- Develop deep knowledge of W&S Operations, Commercial and Emerging divisions and build both horizontal and vertical relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact.
- Support business partners and enable them to articulate the technology needs and requirements in their function that will advance business performance.
- Build M&A playbook
- Drive TSA discussions with external entities and coordinate M&A deliverables within IT and with Corporate Development.
- Participate in Business Capability assessment to identify gaps and requirements. Assist in building business – technology roadmap that will enable required capabilities.
- Partner with W&S Commercial Business leaders on pre-project ideation.
- Partner with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Partner with business analysts and solution delivery to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation.
- Participate in business process assessment to improve process efficiency.
- Support business readiness in the definition of cost / benefits analysis and identification and documentation of operational impacts.
- Communicate effectively with business and IT teams to evaluate alternative business and IT solutions.
- Work with stakeholders and obtain their signoff on solution design.
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Bring outside-in or fresh perspectives into the organization by routinely meeting with end customers/consumers, industry peers, and other external sources.
- Ensure continuous improvement in value optimization, IT performance, and business processes where applicable.
- Proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Advocate for and advance business partners’ knowledge of IT processes, frameworks, roles, and capabilities.
- Strong collaboration, teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions in the organization.
- Ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams.
- A strategic thinker focused on business value results that utilize technical solutions.
- Skilled in business process management.
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience.
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods.
- Strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting.
- An exceptional listener, able to comprehend what is said and probe for important details.
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms.
- An outside-in focus: outstanding end-customer relationship skills.
- Highly skilled at creating business requirements documents, use cases, business cases.
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for business and technology.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Information Technology or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree or MBA is preferred.
- Certified Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) or Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®) certification is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years technology experience or functional experience in Wine & Spirits business
- 5+ years of experience facilitating development and implementation of business initiatives/projects based on management objectives.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives and projects based on organizational objectives.
- Must be able sit and/or stand for long periods of time, and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. regularly.
Location and Travel Requirements
- The Manager, BRM W&S Commercial, Emerging, M&A will work from the Constellation Brands’ office in Rochester, Chicago, San Francisco or Napa and is expected to travel approximately 20% percent of the time to our office locations.
Why this Opportunity is Compelling
- The Manager, BRM W&S Commercial, Emerging, M&A at Constellation Brands will:
- Join an organization that is #1 total beverage alcohol company in the U.S.
- Play a visible role introducing innovative solutions that will have a transformational impact on the company, its industry, and community.
- Be part of a company that values People, Customers, Entrepreneurship, Quality and Integrity.
- Work directly with leaders across all lines of the business.
San Francisco, California
Chicago, Illinois, San Antonio, Texas, Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
- ms project
About the company
Constellation Brands, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, is an international producer and marketer of beer, wine and spirits. Constellation is the largest beer import company in the US, measured by sales, and has the third-largest market share of all major beer suppliers.