- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region.We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring "Job Title " for one of our clients.We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Duration: 3 Month
Location: King of Prussia, PA
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of four years of related experience and/or trade school training.
- Universal CFC certification required.
- Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Requires intermediate analytical skills.
- Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
- Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds.
- Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance.
- Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.
- Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Well-rounded in HVAC, Electrical, and plumbing. experience in building automation.
- Ability to perform maintenance when perform tasks with little or no supervision.
- This assignment is stationary.
About Net2Source, Inc.
Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Net2Source? , Visit us at www.net2source.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Net2Source:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1
Thanks & Regards,
Direct # (415) 404-6512
Board # (201) 340-8700 Ext. 413
About the company