- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Jobpostings will remain open until filled; however, first consideration will begiven to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days.
Work with stakeholders and endusers to design, modify and implement system solutions to meet the needs andrequirements of the Authority. Participate in all phases of the developmentprocess including analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance,and support for MSBA applications. Elicit,analyze and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policiesand transaction processing systems. Capturerequirements and changes through functional specification and configurationdocumentation. Acts as liaison betweenIT and business users as well as be the primary tester of the MSBA’s Application’sfunctionality.
·Analyze clientbusiness processes/requirements and develops corresponding processes and dataflows (functional specifications and change management).
·Document and providesrecommendations for future business processes and drive towards continuousprocess improvements.
·Gather and understandbusiness user requirements; create solutions and evaluate outcomes.
·Develop comprehensiveend to end test cases at the application and multi-application levels includingtesting strategies, testing conditions and evaluation of expected results.
·Acts as IT point personfor coordinating and supporting User Acceptance Testing.
·Document action items,status reports, and post-project evaluations as required.
·Gather and analyzedata as requested.
·Create BI reports andvisualizations as needed.
·Create andmaintain user, technical and operational documentation that describes programsource, logic and corrections or changes.
·Conduct user trainingas needed.
·Serve as the primary contact for all user request forms internally and externally.
·Serve as the point of contact to solve user applicationaccess issues.
·Provide electronic reporting support usingMS-Access, SQL querying, and other reporting tools.
·Resolvebusiness users’ questions and problems, elevates issues as appropriate.
·Participateon MSBA project teams where technical representation is required.
·Perform otherduties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in computer science or other related discipline.
- Five or more years of experience in software implementation or software quality assurance.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, SQL, and web technologies.
- Direct experience with the various stages of the SDLC.
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization
- Ability to achieve successful results working closely with end business users and developers in both agile and waterfall development environments.
- Ability to drive team projects to completion without jeopardizing quality.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and write complex business systems and documents clearly and concisely.
- Experience with business process improvement.
- Experience with flow charts and screen mock ups using MS Visio and/or other software.
- Experience writing and executing test cases/plans and user stories.
- Strong experience with User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to effectively present information to end users, the development team and IT Director.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- A task driven mindset as well as effective multitasking and follow up skills.
- Professional interpersonal style; ability to work and build trust with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Exhibit a professional ‘can-do’ attitude and flexible work style approach.
- Ability and willingness to proactively research and/or solve issues.
- Ability to be reliable and punctual.
- Must be willing to learn and try new tools and approaches, take risks, and stay current in application software knowledge.
- Must be self-directed, highly motivated, with a strong work ethic and customer service approach. Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
·Masters in technical field or business administration.
·An understanding of construction management, cost accounting, and/or budgeting.
This job description is intended to be general and will evolve over time. The description is subject to periodic updating. At management’s discretion, the employee may be assigned different or additional duties from time to time.
We arean Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity at all levels. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Official Title:Senior Coordinator Primary Location
:United States-Massachusetts-Mass School Building Authority Job
:Information Systems and Technology Agency
:Mass School Building Authority Schedule
:Day Job Posting
:Mar 6, 2020, 9:23:46 PM Number of Openings
:72,999.00-87,599.00YearlyIf you have Diversity, Affirmative Action or Equal Employment Opportunity questions or need a Reasonable Accommodation, please contact Diversity Officer / ADA Coordinator:stacy Patino-617-720-4466
About the company