- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Robert Half Technology has partnered with an innovative company to find an experienced Business Analyst to join their efforts on a dynamic team. Are you a great listener with a terrific understanding of customer needs and then developing plans to address them? If you're a driven individual with strong communication skills and a firm technical grasp, you'd make a prime candidate for this position. This long-term temporary opening is for a Business Analyst in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals
- Partner with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Evaluate business, technical, and functional requirements
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Test and implement new corrections and improvements, working with development and QA teams
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
For immediate consideration please send resumes to email@example.com
- Experience developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
- Prior work with API design
- Salesforce.com experience desired
- Salesforce Platform experience
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.