- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $34.00 - $36.00 gross per hour
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides analytical and project management support to various corporate and business line strategic initiatives according to established Company
procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Identify, develop and maintain key linkages with business partners including the retail product management, retail distribution, commercial banking,
support services and North American business partners
• Resolves issues and problems by conferring with staff, management, other internal departments, outside contacts as necessary.
• Helps senior management by giving insightful and pro-active reporting and analysis and various corporate and business line initiatives.
• Works cross-functionally as required to drive strategic initiatives, improve processes, and research and resolve issues.
• Adds financial value to company by analyzing company data to identify and recommend initiatives that positively and materially impact the financial
results of the company
• Successfully completes all required online training and follows all department procedures resulting in effective compliance for all job-relevant State and
Federal regulations including, but not limited to Employee policies, procedures, CRA EEO/ AA, as well as all job relevant Risk Management and
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- at least 2 years experience required
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO ESTEFANIA.MARTINEZ@ROBERTHALF.COM
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.