- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Myrtle Beach
At Beach Automotive, we strive to conduct our business as a well-respected organization; with integrity, hard work, and with the highest care for our employees and customers.
Every employee at Beach Automotive is absolutely critical to our success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same phenomenal service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership throughout the years.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plan
- Discounts on products and services
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments.
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, scripts and templates.
- Provide customers with initial product information and direct them to the appropriate dealership resources.
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs.
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show.
- Participate in team and process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management.
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily.
- At least one previous role based in customer service experience
- Excellent teammate with collaborative attitude and eagerness to improve
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
- Positive and hardworking personality
- Strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- previousphone sales required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
About the company