- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
McGuireWoods has an opportunity for an individual to join its Marketing & Business Development team as a Business Development Coordinator. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing and business development initiatives of the firm and its various legal practice groups. This role can be located in Washington DC, Chicago, Charlotte, Tysons, or Richmond.
McGuireWoods LLP is a major U.S. law firm with offices in the United States and Europe. Tracing the firm's roots back to 1834, McGuireWoods has a long history of growth through mergers with predecessor firms in existing markets, as well as client-centered expansion into new markets. Working with clients to develop these strategies, the firm has kept pace with its clients changing needs -- and helping them meet their goals. This has been the firm's philosophy for more than 175 years, and it continues to direct endeavors as the firm looks toward the future. For more information, please visit.
California residents have special rights with respect to personal information. If you are a California resident applying for a position at McGuireWoods, our statement describes your rights and personal information the firm collects.
- Maintain and update collateral, representative work and website content using the firm’s knowledge management platform
- Support team with seminars, webinars, receptions, sponsorships and attorney speaking engagements (includes collaborating with colleagues on invites/eCommunications, agenda prep, materials management, RSVPs, website presence, external sponsors, etc.).
- Facilitate rankings submissions (e.g. Chambers, Legal 500) and other practice- or industry-specific rankings
- Track opportunity outcomes and targeting efforts
- Assist with budget management Qualifications
- Requires Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of one year of experience in marketing, business and practice development, or a related field; exposure to litigation practices in a law firm environment is a plus.
- Excellent time management, project management, multitasking skills
- Strong writing skills
- Proven aptitude for resourcefulness and learning
- Attention to detail, with sense of accountability for quality work product
About the company