- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Lubrizol Advanced Materials is an essential ingredient in improving lives. Our innovative products enhance the shampoos, lotions and soaps you use; the medicine you take; the sports apparel and shoes you wear; the detergents that keep your whites whiter and your colors from fading; the medical devices that speed your recovery and enhance your comfort; the specialty coatings that make your wood furniture, floors and cabinets more durable, more beautiful and more sustainable; and the plumbing systems in your home that will never corrode, pit or scale. With such a diverse portfolio, Lubrizol Advanced Materials offers unparalleled career growth opportunities for top-talent. To learn more about each of our core businesses, click on the following links: Engineered Polymers, Personal Care, Home Care, Lubrizol LifeSciences, Performance Coatings, and Lubrizol CPVC Piping Systems.
Reporting to the Global Business Development Director of Performance Coatings, this person is responsible for supporting and leading business development activities for ourPerformance Coatings business segment. This person will lead specific programs that could include: new business models, alliances and merger & acquisition (M&A).
- Develop and implement value creating business cases for new business models, alliances and M&A programs being pursued in PCG growth strategy
- Develop business models, including trajectory financials for assigned business development programs
- Perform market analysis for segments/applications targeted in PCG growth strategy
- Perform competitive analysis of key competitor activities, growth strategies
Education & Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Higher degree is plus
- Previous experience: 4+ yrs. of experience in M&A, business development or marketing activities in B2B environment.
- Information Technology: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Languages: Other beyond English is a differential
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Other: Availability to travel 30%
Click Here to Learn About all of Our Benefits!
Competitive salary with performance based bonus plans
401K Match plus Age Weighted Defined Contribution Plan
Competitive medical, dental & vision offerings
Health Savings Account
With multiple facilities in and around Cleveland, Ohio, Lubrizol is located in one of the largest economic regions in the United States. Buzzing with business, culture, knowledge and entertainment, Northeast Ohio is a vibrant place for people of all ages and walks of life to live, learn, work and play. This region offers a little bit of everything for everyone - ethnically-diverse communities, affordable housing, award-winning schools and universities, world-class healthcare, indoor waterparks and zoos, ski resorts, museums, halls of fame, one of the longest water-fronts in the country, and the most concentrated square mile of art, cultural, education and health institutions in the nation. From making your heart race at Cedar Point, to attending a professional sporting event or biking or hiking through over the 100,000 acres of state parks, to catching a Broadway show at Playhouse Square - the second largest performing arts center in the country, you can make it happen right here in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lubrizol is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic or trait protected by federal, state, or local law.
Do You Need Assistance?
Please let us know if you need an accommodation to proceed with your application for a posted job, or with any other aspect of the interview or assessment process. You can either call 440-943-4200 and ask for Talent Acquisition or send an email to email@example.com. Please note that this phone line and email address are not to be used for checking on the status of an already submitted application and not to be used by third party recruiters.
About the company