- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TelForce Group is looking for a Business Development Manager – Structured Cabling in either the Southeast or Southern CA area. This is a full time, direct hire position.
Assist in the development of long term business growth, new product, and new services strategies in close collaboration with executive sales management. Identify and successfully drive new revenue components such as new Structured Cable services/products, new customers and new markets. Manage the new Structured Cable 'service go-to-market' launches in Cable TV industry. Work with key stakeholders to determine the most effective solutions, best products and services for the current markets. Travel in markets, assist sales/meeting with customers, gather market intelligence, develop and implement new business development strategies to leverage the Structured Cable service/product lines to increase market share and regional revenues.
Structured Cable Business Development Manager Description:
• Work with various departments to manage new Structured Cable Service/Product go-to-market launches
• Work with sales management to support the development of end-to-end business growth strategies from new revenue components for Structured Cable services within the Cable TV industry
• Maintain the structured cable service/product portfolio, and service/product roadmaps in close collaboration with service/product management, sales team, engineering, and marketing
• Collaborate with marketing to create competitive selling tools
• Participate in various trade organizations and prepare presentations
• Participate in business development and networking efforts to help increase project backlog
• Identify new Structured Cable business opportunities within the Cable TV industry
• Act as the key communication link between product management and sales management
• Participate in the creation of the yearly forecast planning process
Gather, maintain and share market intelligence from Cable TV markets to substantiate the formulation of new business development strategies and new product definitions for Structured Cable services/ products
Work with sales management to formulate and present new service/product line strategy
Manage quotes for the markets; review all quotes for the first six months upon new service/product release
Structured Cable Business Development Manager Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience with structured cable service/product management, new service/product development, sales engineering and marketing in structured cable or cable related industry
• Strong knowledge of Structured Cabling Systems from an installation and basic design perspective.
• Minimum 5 years developing new business opportunities involving the layout and design for technology systems including voice, data, and structured cabling.
• Must be well versed in BICSI rules, regulations, and standards.
• Knowledge of NEC, IEEE, EIA, TIA, industry standards and other applicable codes related to the design and layout of IT, low voltage and telecommunications systems.
• Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) knowledge/certification a plus.
Candidates must have a valid driver’s licenses and be insured; some jobs may require travel up to multiple weeks at a time. Please send all resumes with certifications relative to the job to email@example.com. In subject line, please note the position you are applying for, a current resume in Word format, 2 references, phone number and email. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. All resumes submitted to TelForce will become the property of TelForce and shall have the right to display to a third party or in our database for consumption. Call Bobby at 404.219.4346.
About the company
Is the 1 Global Telecom and Wireless Job Board Telecomcareers offers over 150,000 mobile, telecom and it resumes.