- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
JOB SUMMARY: Work with new and existing customers to develop new business and effectively manage existing business for the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Conduct regular and focused sales activity for the Company including, but not limited to:
· Researching and investigating potential new accounts; building a customer profile to outline the prospect/customer
· Making sales calls to potential new accounts to develop new business opportunities and present quotes with primary focus on packaging segments
· Generate Request for Quotations (RFQ) for new opportunities, this includes providing details on user inputs that are critical to developing a technical quotation.
· Develop new business accounts with packaging prospect.
· Managing existing business and develop new opportunities with these accounts.
· Reviews customer documentation; business plans, manufacturing agreements and contracts.
Provide verbal and written reports on prospecting, call logs and new business pipeline using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and other written content like business case presentations for capital expenditures.
· Responsible for hitting territory sales targets annually, new and existing business
· Responsible in providing monthly and annual account sales forecast
· Responsible for customer satisfaction, in all aspects of business engagement
· Keeps management informed of changing market conditions within the region KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
· Contribute to the overall success of the company by performing all assigned duties in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
· Promote the Quality Improvement Process/Lean culture in customer facing decisions.
· Maintain awareness of new trends, opportunities, and markets through self-education.
· Complete required process steps and documentation within ISO 13485 quality system.
· Bachelor's degree preferred, Business Management/Engineering a plus.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience related to sales and business development with a history of success
· Exposure to the injection and/or extrusion blow molding processes and engineering is preferred.
· Strong entrepreneurial skills, self-starter, requires little supervision.
· Possess and maintain a valid and clean driver's license.
· Able to successfully complete Currier Plastics Business Development Playbook training.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.