- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 gross per year
Business Development Manager, New Markets, Manufacturing
Office Location - Kent
£50,000 to £60,000 + car allowance + bonus + bens
My client is a world renowned Design and Manufacturing partner who have been a market leader in their field for more than 50 years and are now looking to branch out into new markets.
As such, they are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a track record in development new products & markets.
As this is a new division, you will have the full support of senior management and they are offering fast track progression.
Duties for this role include:
- Identifying potential new business opportunities
- Generating leads
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Increasing sales as and where appropriate
- Presenting new business ideas to senior members of staff
- Managing business development tasks, ensuring clientele is continuously expanding
- Putting in place new business plans
- Working alongside senior management to create an effective marketing strategy
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will:
- Be a strong, experienced Business Development Manager with extensive experience working within manufacturing
- Have a technical background
- Be ambitious and pro-active
- Be an exceptionally strong communicator, who finds it easy to build relationships with key decision makers
- Be strategic and methodical
If you are well established and successful in your current role but with nowhere to progress to next, this is the ideal move for you! This company have an incredibly low staff turnover because they invest in people and offer a flexible and inclusive working environment as well as the opportunity to develop your career long-term. They are offering an extremely generous salary and benefits package dependent on experience.
If you feel you are suitable for this exciting role, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
- "new markets" "manufacturing" "sales" "business development"