- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Business Development & Operations Specialist
Primary Location United States-Virginia-Reston
Electrify America is seeking a smart, hard driving professional to help plan for and build the largest and most advanced charging network in the United States. The Business Development & Operations Specialist will work closely with the Business Development team, as well as other senior leaders, leading strategic planning and business modeling, draft communications with internal Boards on key decisions and approvals, supporting budget and financial analyses with the Finance team, support in building the organization, and ensuring operational excellence for the Infrastructure Operations team. In addition, the Business Development & Operations Specialist will assist the Business Development team with research and analysis for new and ongoing products.
• Supports strategic planning processes for charging infrastructure
• Produces analytics, updates, evolutions relating to the charging infrastructure business model
• Leads creation and communication of Board of Director documents to enable critical approvals and alignment with key decision makers
• Supports budget and financial analyses working with the Finance team as it relates to the business case
• Supports documentation and systematization of our processes and interactions within the Operations team
• Provides support and background research for business development opportunities
• Other support required to ensure operational excellence for the organization
• 3-5+ years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
• Strong, proven technical expertise
• Knowledge of Project Management frameworks
• Analytical and conceptual thinking – budgeting, financial modeling, creative thinking
• Strategic planning skills – business modeling, go-to market evaluations
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – PowerPoint and Excel
• Integration – joining people, processes or systems
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Problem solving
• Resource management
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. #LI-EL1
About the company
Volkswagen is a German car manufacturer headquartered in Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony, Germany. Established in 1937, Volkswagen is the top-selling and namesake marque of the Volkswagen Group, the holding company created in 1975 for the growing company, and is now the second-largest auto maker in the world, behind Toyota.
Volkswagen has three cars in the top 10 list of best-selling cars of all time compiled by the website 24/7 Wall St.: the Volkswagen Golf, the Volkswagen Beetle, and the Volkswagen Passat. With these three cars, Volkswagen has the most cars of any automobile manufacturer in the list that are still being manufactured.