- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location : United States : Tampa : Florida
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation.This role,for an Business Instructor II, will perform core processing and administrative functions including day to day client services and administrative support to customers and responding to client requests. Perform significant financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner, process individual and corporate account transactions, and prepare reports for internal and external customers. Maintains data integrity, facilitates cash flow transactions of Separate Accounts, and provides reporting services on account activity.
- Work closely with business leaders and associates to determine business needs and drive the creation and implementation of the training tools
- Performs as an experienced subject matter expert on two major functions or transactions. Independently manages a business instruction project from initial stages to the final delivery and measures impact.
- Has developed ability to facilitate training sessions in difficult situations by applying concepts of instructional design and adult learning methods.
- Utilizes instructional methodology and technologies to deliver instruction to different audiences varying from transactional processing associates to sales agents and independent sales brokers.
- Instructs on new products, procedures, or processes, new systems or systems enhancements.
- Participates in systems rollouts or in new product implementation programs.
- Evaluates progress of participants, monitors effectiveness of instructional programs and materials.
- Develops metrics for quality analysis and reports.
- Remains current with new technology and techniques in both the knowledge management and business instruction industry. Assesses, recommends, and deploys improvements to current systems and instructional approaches and makes recommendations for change.
- Performs other duties as required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School diploma
- 5+ yrs. related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ yrs related experience
- Demonstrated experience in a training and instructional design
- Proficient oral/written communication skills
- Extensive problem solving and analysis
- Proficient multi-tasking and prioritization
- Proficient knowledge of group products, services and systems
- Strong customer satisfaction focus
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.