- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Danaher Company Description
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link:Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3800 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates' and their families' lives.
Radiometer is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
GENERAL SUMMARY & OVERALL CHALLENGES
The Business Intelligence Specialist is a key individual contributor role that supports our Marketing and Sales teams with shaping and executing the functions data analytics strategy through technology excellence to drive more effective business decision making for senior leadership. This role requires effective and persistent partnership with Marketing and Sales, local and corporate leadership teams to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of Marketing and Sales.
This role analyses data to accelerate the company's understanding of its Marketing and Sales dynamics, ultimately to steer key decisions in ways that better achieve company goals and objectives. This role will be accountable for identifying opportunities for improvement in system practices and procedures, as well as the design, implementation and support for the adoption of new technology (if applicable) to increase efficiency and compliance while maximizing the highest level of quality.
* Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services
* Produce ad hoc queries/reports including information to support special initiatives
* Perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, transactional efficiency and others as needed
* Build key datasets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Monitor key metrics and understand root causes of changes in metrics
* Perform analysis of data to meet the needs of customers and to aid in decision making
* Analyze data and provide solutions with meaningful impact
* Identify opportunities to integrate between databases and reporting tools to improve reporting and customer self-service; seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
* Position Specific Competencies / Experience
* At least 5 years experience interpreting and analyzing Marketing and Sales data, developing efficiencies, and presenting ideas to senior leadership
* BA/BS in a business or data analytics field – or equivalent
* MBA or Masters preferred
* Primary language English
* Microsoft CRM experience preferred
* Microsoft Outlook experience preferred
Travel (required estimated % of time)
* Ability to lift or maneuver 25 lbs.
PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
* Must be self-motivating with a positive outlook and focused on quality work. Plan day in an organized manner and pays attention to details and accuracy
* Excellent written and verbal interpersonal and communication skills
* Effectively manages unexpected situations
* Ability to work independently
* Must be comfortable communicating with upper management and internal departments.
* Must be able to interface with external contacts for problem solving matters
WHY IS THIS POSITION AN ATTRACTIVE OPPORTUNITY?
* This position provides the opportunity to develop personal and professional skills dealing with data collection, analysis and reporting
* Strong Microscopy and Life Science Research experience required
* Demonstrated core understanding of Microscopy / Imaging / Application
* Relationship Building; Interpersonal and Communication Skills
* Project Management and Project Business
* Financial / Business Acumen
* Knowledge of specific area of work (Commercial, Government, University, etc.)
* Previous Sales experience of Microscopy highly preferred
* 3 years successful selling products of a technical nature combined with above
* Large Account Management Relationships combined with above
* BA / BS or MS degree in biology or chemistry, or a related scientific field
*Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Job Function: Marketing
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-CA-Brea
Req ID: RAD001974
- ms project
About the company
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 20 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in five strategic platforms: Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Dental, Water Quality and Product Identification. The engine at the heart of our success is the Danaher Business System (DBS), a set of tools that enables continuous improvement around lean, growth and leadership. Through the ingenuity of our people, the power of DBS and the impact of our meaningful technologies, we help realize life’s potential in ourselves and for those we serve.