- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
76854 Sales 9/5/2019 Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
The Business Strategy and Planning Manager will report to the North American Enterprise and Public Sector Business Management Director, in the North American Category office, and will have a close interlock with the Sales Leaders, General Managers, Product Managers, Operations, Global Supply Chain, Supply Demand and Finance teams.
Quarterly Business Plan
• Support sales teams creating a sustainable quarterly business plan considering the different aspects such as product portfolio mix, Channel/route integration, Financial assessment.
• Align Cross Functionally with product and overlay teams to identify new growth opportunities or key transition period
• Work closely with Segment GM and Sales leadership on Full year and Quarterly strategies to have agreed to plan which delivers the fiscal commitment
• Develop, Gain Approvals Launch and drive Growth Programs to achieve KPIs
• Support implementing RAD based coverage model and secure productivity gains
• Crosscheck shipped vs. planned on weekly basis to continuously improve planning and (over-)achieving our targets
• Working with demand planning and product management teams to ensure hitting market share IDC objectives, driving demand on available platforms and ensuring demand is not building on existing inventory issues
• Integrate Channel, Marketing, Solution and other overlays teams into the comprehensive plan
• Customer Focused Plans with identification of the top in qtr and future qtr deals
• Support Sales teams in the development of Executive Quarterly Business Reviews
Market Data / Competitor Analysis
• Deep data analysis and comparison with market/actual/planned shipments
• Share trends and identify new or additional biz opportunities with Product Management
• Understand the market dynamics, deep & Ongoing market competitor observation and feedback to Product Management & Segment Sales leadership
• Understand Competitive price points and analysis on Win/loss insights on strategic deals
• Establish & Monitor business vs KPI’s
• Sales Cadence: integrate with sales teams by attend sales cadence meetings to drive initiatives & hit KPI targets?
• Planning: Close collaboration with markets/demand planning team for bi- weekly FCST updates
• Utilize Pipeline for assessments & Follow up on Pipeline quality per market
• Finance: Involve in the market 4P FCST submission to finance for the monthly Mx, (0-3) updates
• Align commitments based on Bus management insight in conjunction with Sales, ops & Finance
• Inventory management – Work with sales and GSC to meet Lenovo owned ending inventory levels
• Develop a good/deep understanding of (segment) P&L (down to TMC) as well margin structure by segment/platform
• Scrutinize negative deals to ensure NA P&L is invested for highest volume/profit returns.
• Engage in working & optimizing largest competitive oppty to optimize price/margin
• Ensure setting right level of external activities (mktg/channel) and follow up on KPI’s
• Work with sales, marketing, finance to support some external Customer activities
• Drive closure of identified sales inhibitors
• Support sales teams with Feedback and drive away roadblocks for higher Customer Satisfaction
• Link with CX teams on customer feedback & inhibitors
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets, and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
• Minimum Bachelor, preferred Master Degree Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 3 years previous experience in Sales, Sales Management; Sales Ops, Product Mgmt or Mkt
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and comfortable working with Senior NA business leaders
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Entrepreneurship and with a high degree of self-motivation and drive
• Proficiency in Excel, and other office applications
• Proficient in Cliq and SFDC
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Strong Collaboration Skills and ability to work cross functionally
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify approaches & solutions to challenges
• Creative Problem solver
- master on business administration
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.