- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Founded in 2008, Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can belong through healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 5+ million unique places to stay in more than 81,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 15,000 unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ cities around the world. Airbnb's people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
In order to build the world's most loved travel company, we need the world's most interesting and talented people. Are you one of them? If so, we want to talk to you!
Part of the Airbnb family, HotelTonight is a hotel-booking service focused on making last-minute trips easy and fun, offering travelers seamless, on-demand booking for boutique and independent hotels. Through features such as Daily Drop, personalized daily hotel deals, HotelTonight uses innovation to enable travelers to plan less and live more, while providing hotels new ways to sell inventory. Launched in 2011, HotelTonight is available on iOS, Android, and at hoteltonight.com.
A key part of what makes us stand out from our competitors is the unique content in our hotel profiles. As a Business Operations Coordinator on our Global Supply team, you will help to make sure we build top-notch content for the hotels we partner with. You will be a key point of contact for content related requests and be monumental in making sure our hotel partners are displayed quickly and accurately!
- Assist with hotel profile updates and building new profiles
- Support the Sales Team with partner outreach on outstanding onboarding items and handle incoming support questions
- Understand our hotel categories and be the decision maker on change requests
- Run reporting in our various systems such as Looker and Salesforce
- Work directly with our Strategic Partnerships Team to lead larger onboarding priorities
- Be an expert in how we use Salesforce and be able to implement your own improvements
- 1+ years of professional experience (internships considered, too!)
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in a project based, operational and task oriented role
- Familiarity with Excel, Salesforce and Looker preferred
- Excellent communication skills - especially over online channels
- You are extremely organized and possess the utmost attention to detail
- Ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities and deadlines - and you get satisfaction in completing what you’ve started!
- You are fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way
- You thrive in a collaborative environment but can also prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- You find satisfaction in helping others and love interacting with lots of different functional teams - and people can always count on you!