- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location :United States : Tampa : Florida
Role Value Proposition:
Global Technology & Operations (GTO) includes over 17,000 associates across 42 countries Service our customers in operations and global customer call centers where we deliver global support services, including global real estate, global corporate security, and global innovation.This role,for a Sr. Business Consultant, will lead the effort to develop and implement new or revised processes, procedures, and initiatives. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation, provide a single point of contact for assigned projects. Define project scope and objectives. Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports.
- Oversees all aspects of small projects and/or phases of larger projects.
- Determines general requirements to address moderately complex business needs.
- Responsible for overseeing relationships with small to medium sized vendors, act as internal point of contact for issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- High School diplomas
- 3+ yrs. related experience
- 2 yrs leading projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ yrs. related experience
- Moderate knowledge of supported business functions, processes/procedures, workflow, systems, and transactions.
- Advanced teamwork/cooperation.
- Strong customer satisfaction focus.
“At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.