- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
The NetApp IT Transformation is an initiative to transform the NetApp IT organization into a world-class IT organization by delivering greater value to NetApp Business Stakeholders by enabling NetApp’s strategy. As part of the IT Transformation, there is an internal initiative to adopt an IT Service Management methodology in an effort to become a services-led IT organization and the BRM (Business Relationship Manager) role is foundational and core to the success of this methodology.
The HR (Human Resources) Business Relationship Manager (BRM) will report to the Sr. Manager (Finance), BRM team. The selected person for this role will be responsible for the overall partnership and business relationship with the HR Ops, Benefits, Compensation, Staffing and Training. As the overall IT Service Owner for the HR IT Services and supporting business capabilities in the HR domain you will partner with the business and act as a trusted IT/Technology advisor. He/She will be the key IT representative to the business for all IT Service and collaborate and engage with other IT teams such as Enterprise Architecture, Business Analytics, Business Application Delivery and Foundational Services.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of providing strategic leadership and innovative approaches to identifying new business capabilities. Understanding and ability to articulate new approaches to business process capabilities working with Sr. HR leaders on new approaches. Ability to understand the current IT system environment and capabilities available while possessing a broad understanding of industry trends for the above business processes. A key success factor for the individual in this role will be to work collaboratively with numerous IT and business teams as a general manager.
This is a senior individual contributor role.
- Provide vision, strategy and leadership in creating, evolving and driving NetApp’s rolling six-quarter capabilities roadmap around HR functions
- Drive project governance and phase gates including Concept and Execute Commit. Leading effort for approvals thru the IT and Business governance processes and then transitioning the project to the Delivery teams for execution
- Participate in IT Health Check audits and roadmap discussions across the HR process, systems and tools
- Solid understanding of HR business processes within a high tech firm
- Understanding of Finance, Legal and workplace business process and the traditional Corporate Business systems landscape is desirable
- Successful candidate will have a business domain background with a proven track record of partnering with the business and IT leads and delivering business capabilities in the Enterprise Human Resource and workforce management areas
- Understanding of industry trends for delivering HR solutions both in an on-prem and SaaS capacity
- Experience managing IT operating budgets and managing the Annual Operating Plans
- Ability to work with all levels within NetApp organization.
- A proven track record of championing and managing multiple projects thru the initiation phases and all the IT and enterprise governance processes
- Ability to balance business partner’s expectations and IT teams ability to deliver on the requirements.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Self-directed, ability to work with limited information and ambiguity
- Must be able to represent all of IT to business partners
- Excellent interpersonal, team leadership, and communication skills
- A minimum of 10 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 3-5 years in a business relationship manager, business partnership or consulting role supporting the HR function
- Experience in partnering and supporting the Finance, Legal and WPR is desirable
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent is required
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled