- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be an integral part in supporting Business to Business (B2B), Retail Small Business, and Coordinator Business Operations (CBO) teams in various operational areas. From onboarding employees and team administration to managing resources, you’ll equip these teams with knowledge, systems and feedback to help them fulfill their daily tasks to make our business even better.
- Reporting work volumes and team performance.
- Maintaining the team performance score card.
- Conducting monthly trainings for the team to reinforce processes, systems, and employee development.
- Conducting side-by-sides to assist with work-related issues and provide performance feedback.
- Performing audits to ensure that work completed is within compliance standards and team expectations.
- Managing resources for requested on-site customer deployments and our sales team.
What we’re looking for...
You are good with numbers and you love to dig into data to find the story. Designing reports and spreadsheets is a fun afternoon for you. You are detail-oriented and know how to focus on what really matters. You understand the importance of accuracy in data analytics and reporting. You are a self-starter and a multi-tasker who can work independently under tight timelines. You want to make an impact by providing the data that will help improve the experience of our customers.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, basic formulas and charts.
Even better if you have:
- Demonstrated strong organizational, project management and presentation skills.
- Comfort with providing direct performance feedback to employees.
- Experience handling and prioritizing multiple high-profile projects.
- Understanding of the B2B mobility tools and channel experience.
- A professional demeanor to present and convey information.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.