- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
GSL Education invites applications for the position of a Business Studies Teacher (to teach GCSE and A-Level) in a reputed comprehensive school in East Kent. The position is due to commence in January 2020 and is a long-term contract until Easter 2020.
- Provides student with high quality teaching and support and guide them to progress and grow academically, personally and vocationally.
- Has a team of highly qualified staff who are committed to ensuring all students reach their full potential.
- Provides an excellent all-round education in a friendly and supportive environment.
- The school was recognized "Good" by "Ofsted"
Applicants are required to have:
- A teaching qualification namely: a PGCE or a B.Ed. with QTS in Business Studies or overseas equivalent
- Relevant UK Curriculum experience teaching Business Studies to GSCE and A-levels
- Strong command of the subject with practical examples/anecdotes to make the class more engaging
- Strong interpersonal skills and classroom behavior management - although children are generally well behaved in the school
- Possess an up-to-date Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or be willing to pay for a new one
Interested applicants should hurry and email us their CV to GSL Education ASAP! GSL Education is an ethical teaching and support staff agency who welcome all members of the community to join us. Our foundations are based in charitable work in the UK and abroad and we seek to make a difference to the lives of teaching and learning practitioners as well as our client schools cross the UK.