- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, anddoing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Operating in the automotive industry, the Business Support Analyst role is to assist in the day to day reporting and data analysis related to the automotive dealership facilities program. The role requires interface with multiple stakeholders including regions, client functions and senior management.
Key elements include but are not limited to:
- Managing, coordinating and preparing presentation material for executive management and other stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining the program database and reporting dashboards, including data validation.
- Collaborative approach and support of existing tools / systems as well as lead process improvements related to data management.
- Regular analysis / reporting to support performance against client objectives and goals, such as project schedule and status.
- Daily operational administration / workflow necessary for support of program procedures and processes.
- Support decision making / input relative to program changes, enhancements, ad hoc projects and new initiatives.
- Coordinate and assist with program documentation related to retailer / supplier facility design.
- Interface with multiple stakeholders: regions, client functions, dealer network development and suppliers necessary to support the program.
- Produce regional reports, presentations, special projects and related information analysis to support performance objectives.
- Support the training of regional personnel and stakeholders as necessary.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience
- College graduate with bachelor’s degree, experienced in information technology / data analytics and ideally qualified in one of the following fields: data analytics, business management, supply chain, and / or project management.
- Proficient – expert experience level Excel and Microsoft presentation suite programs
- Experience with Tableau preferential
- Experience with Adobe InDesign preferential
- Ideally experienced in the automotive field
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to coordinate, manage, and organize multiple sources of performance data and translate into visually simple graphics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including documentation
- Strong problem solving skills
- The tenacity and drive to inject value and create solutions
- Experience in business operational procedures
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan, please emailrecruitmentUSA@turntown.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 orrecruitmentUSA@turntown.com. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
- adobe indesign