- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TheEmbassy Suites San Francisco Airport Burlingameand Embassy Suites South San Francisco is looking for aComplexBusiness Travel Sales Managerto handle their local negotiated and corporate negotiated markets for the complex.
2years Business Travel Sales sales experience
2years hotel industry experience
Local candidate preferred
Delphi experience preferred
What will I be doing?
As a Business Transient Sales Manager,you would be responsible for representing theEmbassy Suites San Francisco Airport Burlingameand Embassy Suites South San Franciscoservices and facilities to prospective business travel sales clients and customers within the local and national market.Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Building and establishing relationships with local transient clients
- Respond toleads viaproposals forNational RFP accounts
- Responding to local corporate leadsfrom potential clients and current customers seeking sleeping rooms and/orfood and beverage services, etc.
- Creating relationships and establishing contract with LNR/CNR Accounts
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts andservice accounts.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton WorldwideÆs Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary planor official plan document.